Tuesday, April 27, 2010

May Classes in Alabama

Once Upon a Scrapbook (Huntsville) 
May 11th at 10:00 am & 6:30 pm

“ Crafty Organizer”- Do you ever sit in front a rack of your favorite inks or A Muse stamps, scratching your head, thinking “do I have this one?” Well, you are definitely NOT alone. I was in the same boat until I made myself a super cute organizer that I would like to share with you! Class will provide a 9 x 6 ring binder which we will decorate (perfect for growing along with your “collection”), dividers, charts (for a multitude of different supplies and some blank ones to customize your own), and 10 page protectors to get you started. I have found that if my supplies are organized, I am more likely to use them, so lets start getting the most out of our crafty investments with this class!   Cost is 30.00.  Please bring paper scissors and adhesive!

1 comment:

  1. Finally someone closer than Washington state. I missed the May 10th class; looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete